When you take care of your body and challenge it physically, something magical happens. Knowing what your body can accomplish is empowering. Take pride in knowing what you are capable of!♡
This confidence is infectious and spreads to all other aspects of your life. Your positivity will radiate to others. Remember, you’re in the driver’s seat and you get to decide where you want to go!
✓ Work your body; free your mind! This is YOUR time. Take action!
P.S. I’m flattered that my photo (which I took on my recent trip to San Francisco) was reposted by Tone it Up! Check it out here
If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may have heard me mention a few of these companies & brands before. Here are some of my absolute favorites!
I am a huge fan of them because they are all Non-GMO and Organic. So not only are these products good for your body, they also support farmers and producers who believe in earth-friendly sustainable agricultural practices. And who doesn’t want that!
Check out the philosophy behind KIND bars here!
Also here are some great blogs that I ♡ for their amazing recipe inspiration:
1. Breakfast Criminals
3. Kitchen Karma
1 1/2 TBS Chia Seeds
3 TBS Water
1/2 C Whole Flaxseed
1/2 C Ground Flaxseed
1/2 C Ground Almond Meal
2 TBS Onion Flakes
1 TBS Mustard Powder
1 TBS Amaranth
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Sesame Seed
Ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a small dish combine chia seeds and water stir and let this sit aside for about 5 mins
- In a separate large bowl, thoroughly mix whole flaxseed, ground flaxseed, ground almond meal, onion flakes, mustard powder, amaranth, garlic powder, sesame seeds, and black pepper.
- Add chia seed/water mixture (should be gelatinous) to ingredients in your large bowl. Mix thoroughly!
- Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spread your mixture evenly (try covering the mixture with wax paper and using a glass to roll out evenly).
- Bake for 18 – 20 mins at 250F. Take out and using a pizza cutter, slice into square/ rectangle cracker shapes. Separate and bake again for another 10 – 15 mins at 180F (or until desired crispness is achieved). Be sure to watch for the edges curling upwards, which indicates that the mixture is drying and will be crunchy! : )
Treat yourself to these soft n’ chewy gluten-free, vegan, superfood cookies! And don’t worry, I promise they taste delicious!
1/2 tbs organic coconut oil
2 tbs chia seeds
1/3 cup Craisans
1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used perfect fit protein)
1/4 cup gluten-free granola (or rolled oats, or quinoa flakes)
2 tsp stevia (optional)
1 – 2 tbs organic blue agave (or honey/maple syrup) I usually just eyeball this one. Start with a little and stir in until you get the right consistency! Remember you can always add more but you can’t remove it once you’ve added it!
Form or spoon the batter onto a non-stick baking sheet.
Bake at 230 F for 20 mins (bake for longer if you prefer them to be more crunchy).
Let the cookies cool and store in refrigerator to make em last longer!
Makes about 6 cookies!