It’s so important to refuel and replenish glycogen stores in your muscles within 1 hour after your workout!! That’s how you’ll tighten up and build long, lean, and toned muscle!!
A lot of people are surprised by how strong I actually am! Ladies don’t be intimidated or scared of those weights, they are your pocket aces! Weight training is your ticket to getting that lean toned look!
Pros to weight training: 🔆
- Increases daily metabolism: muscle requires more calories to maintain itself than fat!
- Smooths your cellulite: increases muscle tone = no more droopy puffy skin!
- Permanently Tighten: be the real deal and get long lasting results no liposuction, tummy tucks, or plastic surgery required!
- Sculpt your body yourself and add natural curve and tone exactly where you want it!
- Better Posture and Confidence Booster!!
- Prevent potential pain and injury: ward off osteoporosis and arthritis and prevent injuries (which will only set you back from staying fit to begin with, not to mention its frustrating)!
- Extend the quality and length of your life👍
Remember muscle requires more energy to be on your body than fat, so the more muscle you build, the more calories you torch!
Yes, even when you’re just hanging out, sitting at your desk, or sleeping; you’re metabolism is constantly elevated because its burning through energy faster and has to keep up!!
Yesterday I refueled after my HIIT treadmill & kettle bell sculpting workout with my favorite protein packed parfait